Sunday, July 10, 2011

Annual Pilgrimage to Blogspot

Yes. The saint is back to visit his holy chamber (of no secrets) on his quiet unawaited annual pilgrimage. I wont like to put up the reasons why I face an year long memory loss after writing a blogpost everytime. Not that I would not like to, but I just cant plagiarize my own blog and that too the latest (actually and not so literally) one before this piece that you are reading right now. Further I am considering to rename my blog to Lazy Bum's blog. Any suggestions except for Bum's synonym is welcomed.

For those who dont know, I actually just got done with my MBA and am now economically termed as jobless. Though I cannot force a significant impact on my country's unemployment rate, I am trying to nudge the blogging scene once again. I am thinking to expriment with different topics and you might start to see the resulting Compounds in a few days and hopefully you dont have to wait for another year once the first one is out. But yeah, I cannot disclose my atoms at the moment ;)

So if you think you have wasted your 2 minutes, be prepared to waste more. Or alternatively, you can offer me a good job ;-) For the rest of holy men, let the journey begin ;)

1 comment: